Backhoe Loader Leasing - Construction Equipment
Backhoe loaders are important pieces of construction equipment. These machines are very expensive and many business owners select leasing as an option to spread the payment over a few years and decrease the financial pressure. In addition, the machine can be obtained with very little or no down payment through a good lease contract. Once the lease ends, the machine can be traded, returned, or purchased.
Use Our Free Service and Find Backhoe Loader Dealers Near You
Benefits of Backhoe Loaders
- There is no need to transport the loader to any construction site.
- Can be driven like a tractor and it is easy to position it.
- Versatile machine design to facilitate working in cramped spaces, ditch making and trench digging.
- Also suitable in landscaping, demolition and asphalt removal for new road paving.
- Reduce the overall project overheads by handling the labor of a whole team of men.
- The easiest way to cut down time and labor expense
Business That Can Benefit From Backhoe Loaders
- Road Pavement
- Breaking Asphalt
- Excavations and Demolitions
- General Construction
Lease & Other Finance Services Provided by Authorized Backhoe Dealers
Wide range of financing & leasing options is perfect for medium to small business enterprises.
- Fast and Easy Solution
- No need to pay a hefty sum outright
- Lesser paperwork is involved
- Reduce Capital investment
- Maintain Maximum liquidity
- Keep up to date equipment
- Little loss caused by recession
- Step-up lease and seasonal payment program
- Great Customer service and free service
Why Lease A Backhoe?
- Get a bundle of construction equipment such as tractor tires, backhoe attachments, maintenance and delivery cost in a single monthly payment.
- Ability to conserve and reduce cash flow and make room for more supplies and new recruits.
- Associated tax advantages
Backhoe Start-up Leasing Rates
Business credit profile is an extremely important factor. In addition, for business start-up, lease prices are going to be higher than for an established business.
Factors Considered By Lenders When Leasing To New Businesses
- New business failure is about 50%
- 25% of all Business owners who have a bad credit history go default with a risk factor of about 63%
- Higher monthly installment makes it easier for the lenders to compensate for the risks involved and to use it as collateral in case things go downhill.
When to Agree To Higher Lease Payments
It is important that the buyers ask two important questions before deciding on a lease agreement:
- Do they have any other means to finance the equipment other than lease?
- Will the machine generate enough extra cash flow to compensate for the higher finance rate?
How Much Does It Cost To Lease a Backhoe Loader?
- The lease length cost of the machine and the buyer's credit rating determines the overall price of leasing.
- If the buyer's credit is good, a five-year lease can be finalized for $1,500 to $2,000 per month to get a backloader worth $55,000.
- A lease contract of $2,000 to $2,500 per month can be used to get a $75,000.
- It is also recommended to get a buyout option for $100 in the lease contract.
- If the monthly installment is significantly higher, there can be a clause to purchase the loader for only $100 at the end of the lease.
Average Lease Cost for a $50,000 Backhoe Loader
- 12 months lease at $4,500 to $5,500 per month
- 36 months lease at $2,000 to $3,000 per month
- 60 months lease at $1,500 to $2,000 per month