How Much Does It Cost for Commercial Cleaning Services?
Commercial cleaning services are a must for any flourishing business. Be it schools or offices, high quality-cleaning services are the need of the hour. Obviously, hired help needs to come from a clean, verified, and dependable service. This kind of business can take off from minimum capital investment and equipment. Hiring commercial cleaning staff is a tad difficult and requires utmost care, as the individuals on the cleaning team have to be qualified, trustworthy, reliable, and honest.
Use Our Free Service and Find Commercial Cleaning Services Near You
Characteristics of Effective Commercial Cleaning Business
Taking All the Worry of Customers
Attention to smallest requests is the major part of this business. Providing specialized commercial cleaning service with uncompromising quality is utmost for the success and growth.
Earning Trust of Clients
The clients may belong to management companies, apartments and condo associations and individual landlords of residential or commercial buildings. Dependability and trust are other factors for the success of commercial cleaning business.
Answering effectively to all client needs
- For an affluent janitorial service, the finest and the fastest communication system is mandatory.
- All customer queries need to be answered effectively through pagers and cell phones.
- Call Accounting software also plays an important role in employee accountability
Non-Stop 24/7 Customer Service and Support
Commercial cleaners provide day service, nightly service, and weekly maintenance. Services are customizable according to the individual need and requirement of client.
Average Cost of Hiring the Services of Commercial Cleaning
Depending on the size of the building, how frequently the cleaning service is needed and the location of the place, the commercial cleaning prices vary. The cost of service is often charged per square foot.
Per Square Cost of Commercial Cleaning Service
- Average cost of cleaning service is about $.08 to $.13 per square foot
- The price increases depending on the specialized services or staff members needed to clean the service
- Floor waxing price is about $.30 per square foot
- Carpet cleaning costs about $.20 per square foot
Medical cleaning is more expensive because it is more involved. Be prepared to pay a 25 percent to 50 percent premium.
Benefits of Hiring Commercial Cleaners
- Time Saving - DIY cleaning can be not only time consuming but impossible in an office or business environment. Commercial cleaners are helpful in freeing up many hours every day and each week that leads to paying more attention to the other business needs and functions.
- Professional Cleaning Quality - Janitorial services are helpful in keeping the business and commercial places clean and sanitized. DIY service cannot match the high quality of a trained and skilled cleaning staff.
- Enhanced Productivity - Employees focus more business related tasks instead of worrying about cleaning their desks and toilets. In result, the productivity increases and the environment around the office and workplace become pleasant and refreshing.
Typical Commercial Cleaning Service Components
- Replacement of Broken Light Bulbs
- Brass Cleaning
- Apartment Cleaning At Turn Over
- Porter Service
- Pressure Washing
- Flood Restoration
- Snow Removal
- General area cleaning
- Trash Removal
- Carpet Shampooing
- Awning Cleaning
Compare Prices of Commercial Cleaning Service
Price of commercial cleaning services largely varies with the needs of the business, cleaning frequency and location. Small offices can get a cleaning service for about $110 per month. This price can increase up to $5,000 per month depending on the amount and extent of work needed on a daily basis.